This can be made in an instant pot or a pressure cooker. If you pot is large enough, you can double the recipe.
Cook in Instant Pot or Pressure Cooker:
- 3-4 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 14-ounce Canned Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Salt
Add After cooking:
- 4 ounces cold butter cut into cubes
- 4 ounces cold heavy cream
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro (optional).
- Place ingredients into an Instant Pot, mixing well. Cook on High for 10 mins and let it release pressure naturally for 10 minutes.
- Add the cut up butter, cream and cilantro and stir very well.
I usually make a jar spice mix out of all the spices.
2 parts pepper, salt and garam masala
1 part turmeric, cumin, paprika, cayenne
then add 1/4 cup of spice mix for 3-4 pounds chicken (more if you like more spices)